Hello! Hope your weekend is going splendidly!
There is a new challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things.
I was inspired by the chalkboard, and tiny pops of Red and White in the photo.
- I started with the HELLO LOVELY stamp set from Concord and 9th..inked the solid images in shades of red Distress inks on watercolor CS, then added some green leaves.
- Masked a rectangle with tape for my "chalkboard" and added a wash of black ziggy around the blooms and over teh leaves.
- Removed the Frog masking tape.
- Had fun with the splatters:) Copic Opaque White ...which I found had totally dried up since the last time I used it:(( after finding it was waterbased, I simply spritzed some water into the container and stirred it...regenerating to a paste consistency:))
- When it was dry I stamped LOVELY in White and embossed it with WOW Opaque Bright White EP.
- Stamped HELLO in Light Onyx.
Hope this inspired you to play along with us at Inspired By:))
Our Guest Artist this week is: