Here is my first card:
For my next card, I noticed the small cut spaces in the floral from Happy Card Frame dies, I knew I wanted to try a Faux Stained Glass technique shared by Miriam Prantner. It turned out so well!
Mass producing these pretty embellishments would be a fun afternoon project. Having them on hand would make quick and easy cards for any occasion. Change up the sentiment and your done:))Happy Card Frame dies for the main panel.
To make the Faux Stained Glass:
- Stamp and watercolor the FLOWER BLOOM only, from the HAPPY WORDS stamp set.
- Trim around the outside of the bloom.
- Cut three of the floral images from Happy Card Frame dies from CS
- Stack/glue them together on top of the watercolored bloom
- Add Glossy Accents to each of the cut-out areas and on the top of the die itself.
- Let that dry over night
- Stamping a Journal-esc quote using Perfectly Penned completed the card:))
Have a Great day!