Just a reminder of the Challenge at STAMPlorations
I used Both the Theme: stamps and mixed media, and Sketch for my card.
- I stamped the TEA BLEND WORD ART in several shades of pink/red on white CS.
- Then heat embossed in Clear EP.
- Stamped the butterfly from Scribbly Splattery Grunge in pink three times
- Stamped a flower from BIG BLOOM FACTORY..fussy cut and colored with markers
- Cut HUGS from black paper...stitched across with white thread...
- adhered with tombow mono
- Trimmed with Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies
Remember you can play with the Theme, Sketch or Mix the two together...We just hope to see you Play along!!
I have a coupon code for you to use:))
How does it work?
Here are the links to my fellow teamies' Blogs.
Stop by to see what they have created for your Inspiration!!
Thanks for stopping by!