Find me on these platforms

Celebrating 10 years with Papertrey Ink

Happy Monday!
 Well, I have been thoroughly enjoying the look back at The PAST, Present and Future with Nicole at PTI all last week.. Grateful to have had some time to play with sets that have not been inked for too long!
Starting with Beautiful Blooms 2007:


Flower Garden 2008:




Delightful Doilies 2011:

Embroidered Blooms 2012:

The Best is Yet to Be 2013:

Life Is Beautiful 2014:



I simply enjoyed stamping on most of these cards..adding layers of papers and Dies. I used  PTI inks..keeping to mostly the same color palettes of yellow and green. A few of them I went back in with Ziggys to add a watercolor wash and details.

Looking forward to seeing what is in store for this year from Papertrey Ink:)))
Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)





4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wow LauraJane, these are beautiful! Love them all but the 'so happy' is my favorite. Terrific use of your PTI goodies!

Kara Lynne said...

Jaw officially dropped! Amazing cards, LauraJane! I had to look over them several times just to take it all in!

Natasha said...

Wow! These are all amazing! You have such a ethereal and stunning style! I really love the giga guidelines card! I never thought to stamp it like that! I'm inspired!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG...look at all these fabulous cards! I love PTI too :) !!! Way to go!