Find me on these platforms

Inspired By #42

Good Saturday to ya!!
Here is the new inspiration for this week at Inspired By All the Little Things #42.

I was inspired by the earthy textures.. attempted to add "snow" by using a stencil from Tim Holtz and texture paste. The letters are Hero Arts. Hearts SSS. and Scalloped Cover plate is PTI.

I do like a subtle message every now and then:)) 

Hope this inspired you to play along with us at Inspired By:))


Be sure to check out the inspiration from the DT

6 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Your card is fabulous and really captures the feel of the inspiration photo so well!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, I love the papers and colours you used.

Marcie Sharp said...

Love this LauraJane! That texture paste adds nice dimension to the card.

KimCreate said...

No, I didn't see your hidden word! Love your card. I had something like this in mind but went in another direction!

Silke Ledlow said...

SUPER COOL....love this card! So creative!