Saturday, February 4, 2017

Inspired By #42

Good Saturday to ya!!
Here is the new inspiration for this week at Inspired By All the Little Things #42.

I was inspired by the earthy textures.. attempted to add "snow" by using a stencil from Tim Holtz and texture paste. The letters are Hero Arts. Hearts SSS. and Scalloped Cover plate is PTI.

I do like a subtle message every now and then:)) 

Hope this inspired you to play along with us at Inspired By:))


Be sure to check out the inspiration from the DT

6 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous and really captures the feel of the inspiration photo so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, I love the papers and colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LauraJane! That texture paste adds nice dimension to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I didn't see your hidden word! Love your card. I had something like this in mind but went in another direction!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER COOL....love this card! So creative!

    ReplyDelete

Simply splendid to hear from you!

01 09 10