Find me on these platforms

Inspired By All the Little Things Challenge #44

I went way out and found a FLOWER for the Ferris Wheel:)) Not Surprised are ya?
 I used a piece of Pattern Paper from the Altenew Reflections Scrapbook kit for the base of my card.  Then stamped three blooms from the Hibiscus Bouquet set. Did some coloring with the New Markers (set A) Fussy cut them out and popped them on the base.
Hope this inspired you to play along with us...even if you don't have a Ferris Wheel stamp:))

Guest artist this week is..Becca Whitham from Expressions

Check out our Design Team's Creations:))

Kimberly Lackenbach 

Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp


Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow

Wanda Cullen

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Karen Day said...

Laura Jane, this is LOVELY! I really like the direction you went with this!

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Laura Jane! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Lisaerica said...

Gorgeous LauraJane! The flowers are beautiful, I think I need those markers, lol. Thanks for sharing and always inspiring.

Wanda Cullen said...

Your coloring is so amazing and I LOVE your take on the photo! Beautiful as always!

KimCreate said...

Laura, your coloring on the flowers is beautiful as usual!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous! The flowers look so real!

Marcie Sharp said...

SO beautiful! I love your take on the inspiration photo.

Unknown said...

gorgeous card!!! love your beautiful colored blooms!! Thanks so much for joining in the Altenew challenge!