Find me on these platforms

Inspired By All the Little Things Challenge #45


Here is my card for the challenge:
I created my own background with Sketchy Coffee Cups inked with Warm Hazelnut on Neenah Solar White CS. Loosely colored with watercolor inks and Copic markers. Stamped the Sentiment with Aspen Cocoa. Yeah, I had fun keeping the coffee theme going even in the inks I chose to use:))


Our Guest artist this week... is MaryBeth from  Marybeth’s Time For Paper.

Check out our Design Team's Creations:))

Kimberly Lackenbach 

Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp

Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow

Wanda Cullen

Hope you will join us in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

6 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

How clever to create this coffee cup background...LOVE it! FYI...my blog name is a pun on my name and I spell it Cullen-ary Creations. :-)

Leigh Penner said...

I love this!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card!!

Marcie Sharp said...

Great background! The pink-ish hearts give the perfect pop of colour.

Silke Ledlow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome coffee card LauraJane!