Find me on these platforms

Reminder at STAMPlorataions

Just a Quick card for the Theme and Sketch challenge at STAMPlorations
products used: BOLD FLORALS MINI stencil BOLD FLORALS stencil HUGS, and  STITCHED SNOW HILLS EDGE/BORDERS - CUTplorations

Theme:
(Retro: anything and everything vintage; with a vintage theme or feel; vintage/old elements and ephemera; retro design)

Sketch:


Here are the links to my fellow teamies' Blogs.
Stop by to see what they have created for your Inspiration!!

Becca

Thanks for stopping by!

 LauraJane:)

Remember to use my CODE for a discount:))
my code for you to use: STAMPGIRLLAURA

How does it work?


  • If you use my discount code when you order, you will get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
  • You may use my code to get discounts on all regular- and sale-priced items in the store.
  • You may NOT combine my code with any other discount codes.


PRIZES:))
Theme & Sketch Challenge (1st Friday of the month)
- $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the T&S challenge team- $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks
- If there are 50 or more entries: 1 random winner of product of choice (3x5 stamp set OR 2 standard size stencils OR 1 CUTplorations word/phrase die)

1 comment:

Suchi said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this card!! :)
Suchi xx