Find me on these platforms

Altenew: New Day Card Kit Blog Hop Winner Announcement




Thank you all for the LOVELY comments left on my post for the Altenew: New Day Card Kit Blog Hop! It warms my heart to know how much you LOVE Altenew as much as I do:)))

Without further ado, the winner of the $30 CG is... Angela!

All of your cards are beautiful! I especially love the cards you made with the stamp set. If I had realized it was in this kit, I'd have wanted it a lot sooner!!

Congratulations Angela! Please contact ALTENEW at winner@altenew.com by 9/31/2017 with the subject line Altenew New Day Card Kit Blog Hop Winner from LauraJane's Blog.

The three winners of a $50 Altenew gift certificate will be announced on the Altenew Card blog on Saturday, August 19th

Have a GREAT weekend everyone! Here is a SALE for YOU:))





1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Congratulations Angela.