Find me on these platforms

I must be Dreaming!!

  Happy dancing 💃💃💃 to be guesting over at Wplus9 blog today! This has been a Big Dream of mine! Feeling honored and grateful for the invitation.

My flower loving heart swooned back in 2013 with the release of  Fresh Cut Florals, which was the very first layering stamp set purchased by me:))  😍 I've been a fan of Dawn's stamps and Coloring videos since the beginning of my card making/ blogging days. Learning to play with watercolor, markers, and Zigs along with stamps, blossomed for me thanks to the simple techniques taught by Dawn and Kelly Latevola, one of her Team designers.

So, over at Stamp Away with Me, I'm sharing a sweet card with the newly released THE CREW:GARDEN CLUBThis is not a layering set but an outline image set just begging to be colored with my Ziggys:)) on Bristol smooth watercolor paper.

Here is a sneak of the card:

I'd LOVE it if you popped over at Wplus9, to see the whole card, read up on the details, and leave a comment. Tell 'em I sent ya' 😍

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

YAY, congrats on guesting!! I'm so happy for you and this is well deserved. Your work always inspires me and this little number did not disappoint...FABULOUS!!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations to you, LauraJane! So happy they recognize your talents! This peek looks amazing!

Cindy said...

Congratulations on guest posting. Loved your card, design and color choices!

Unknown said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card! Your coloring is fantastic!