Find me on these platforms

Inspired By All the Little Things #80

Hello and Happy Saturday!!
I was inspired by the Angel wings and line of soft colored blooms in the inspiration photo for Inspired By All the Little Things #80 


Supplies:
OTHER: Zig markers  


 Dana Seymour is our featured designer for the month of February. stop by the IB blog to read more about her:))

The linky will close on Friday, March 3, 2018, at 11:55 a.m. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes, you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges, please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!!

Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness is this ever delightful!! Love all of the prettiness you've layered together!

Marcie Sharp said...

Oh my gosh, the angel wings on the bear is just precious. Love this!

Betty Wright said...

The colors, the dimension, and the details....lovely design!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Laura Jane,

EVERYTHING on your card is sigh-worthy!!! So many soft and lush elements and you pulled it all together into a melange of pretty things. Perfect take on the photo.

Love the tatted doily too - did you make this? I’ve tatted a bit and always love to see it.

Blessings,
Barb

LauraJane:) said...

Hello Barb! So glad you liked my card for Inspired BY All the Little Things 80! The tatted doily is the work of my Great Grandma, a treasure for sure. since I was never able to get the hang of the "flip" with a shuttle, I have learned a bit of Needle Tatting via Pinterest. However my eyes have difficulty seeing those tiny knots! Thanks for stopping by my blog:)