Find me on these platforms

It all started with a PIN

Good Thursday to ya! Today's card all started with this PIN.

 So I created the background but I thought it was too bold..A little GESSO did the trick of toning it down. .
Here is a photo before the gesso. I forgot to take one of the after:)
                                 

I then added a vellum overlay that was embossed with THIS folder from ANNA GRIFFIN.. and some die cuts from EMBELLISHED ELEGANCE.



Hope you like it!
Linking up with  MIM #169: VELLUM OVERLAYS
SSS Wednesday Challenge: ANYTHING GOES

Thanks for looking!
LauraJane:)

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is gorgeous! A great take on the pin and so rich texturally. Wonderful card!

Lin said...

Great inspiration and great results - I love it, Laura Jane! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Barb Ghig said...

I really love the roses on your first card, and your embossed overlay is absolutely gorgeous, Laura Jane! I love how the pastel colors are peeking through, and the font on the sentiment is so pretty!