Find me on these platforms

It's the Kiddos' Post

The Simon Says ,,, Summer Vacation Kid’s Challenge is going on for the month of August. You bet my kiddos, Emma, 10 and Mark, 8 years old, wanted to join in on the fun!  They have been on a Lego kick for awhile:) Which explains the first two cards.

Emma, (10) -  " I used ABCs from Lawn Fawn"

Mark, (8) - "I like paper piecing Lego guys"

Mark, (8) - "I REALLY like the Dinosaur set "

Mark, (8) -"I used paint daubers for this one"
Thanks for looking!

Emma, Mark and LauraJane:)


2 comments:

Patti said...

Wow!! Mark and Emma you are such great card makers!! You must have a good teacher *wink*

Mark, I especially love the frogs sliding down the rainbow you created!! That looks like a lot of fun to me.

Emma, Your cowboy Lego man is the STAR!! with your great hello card!

Patti

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous cards Emma and Mark :-) I love the Lego designs, and the dinosaur scene and the little frog tags sliding on the rainbow are very cute :-)

thanks for joining in with the Simon Says Summer Vacation Kid’s Challenge on the Wednesday Challenge Blog and good luck with the prize draw :-)
luv
Lols x x x