Monday, August 31, 2015

PTI STAMP-A-FAIRE 2015

Hello PTI fans!
 Here are the cards I was able to complete for STAMP-A-FAIRE 2015

SAF 2015: BRIDAL CHALLENGE



SAF 2015: RUNWAY INSPIRED CHALLENGE




All my extra bits and pieces.
To make this:))




Well, that is all from me for this Faire!..

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)



PTI Supplies:
 SCRIPTED DIES 
Rustic Wreath Die
Embroidered Frames: Dots Die
Embroidered Frames: Hexs Die
Enclosed: Flower Die
and

I store my stamps and dies in the clear boxes they arrive in:)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! What a parade of awesomeness! Your talent is so incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complete beauties every one! Favorite? Runway! Striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried LauraJane, they are all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the Christmas card - onto Pinterest it goes

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you created some seriously beautiful cards. the first one just jumped off the page!

    ReplyDelete

Simply splendid to hear from you!

01 09 10