Find me on these platforms

STAMPlorations September Challenge

Hello! 
Here is my card for the September Theme Challenge at STAMPlorations
Using:


Be sure to stop by and check out our GUEST DT's cards.
Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)


FYI:

  • Players can now link up to 6 entries.
  • Players can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products on projects are OK


Prizes:

  • Winner voted by the design team receives a $15 gift certificate or choice of two (2) standard-size (5x7) ARTplorations stencils if her project has STAMPlorations products; if the winning project doesn't have a STAMPlorations product, winner receives a $10 gift certificate or choice of one (1) standard-size (5x7) ARTplorations stencil.
  • Top picks voted by the design team each receive a $5 gift certificate or choice 2 digis
  • 1 winner randomly drawn from entries that have STAMPlorations products (stamps and/or stencils) receives a stamp & stencil pack or $10 gift certificate
  • Winner and top picks invited to be guest designers in the November Challenge.


5 comments:

Julie B said...

Love the shadowy butterflies in the background, it gives so much depth to the image. :)

Jacqueline said...

The dimension element is wonderful and I love the frame with the big butterfly - beautiful card!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card LauraJane! I like the little flourish of music woven into the fluttery butterflies!

Becca Cruger said...

LauraJane, this card is music to my eyes! It's frilly and girly and all on one layer?! Gosh, whenever I develop your masking abilities I"m going to look at myself in the mirror and say "Thank you LauraJane for making me feel inadequate". ;) I"m just being cheeky, but I DO think that your masking abilities are amazing!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful stamping, LauraJane! I love how the butterflies flow up to the right, and the music flows behind the main butterfly, while all framed so perfectly!