Find me on these platforms

Altenew March Challenge: From Places Abroad-France

WOW!! my order from Altenew arrived SUPER fast! I'm so glad it did because I've had this idea floating around in my head and I was anxious to see if it would work out.
I used the new Crisp Ink Blush and the BIRCH LAND stamp set, designed by MARIKA, to created a woods-y Background. It turned out beautifully! The small branches/limbs in the set add extra realism to the tree trunks and makes the BG more interesting.

This card is a  reflection of Cherry and Apple Blossoms I have in my memories of time spent in Paris, over 27 years ago.   It was a Gloriously beautiful Spring that year!
Altenew Stamp sets used:
Birch Land
Botanical Garden
Wild Hibiscus
Bejeweled

I made it a shaker with my favorite PPP sequins...SWEETPEA mix:)

I encourage you to stop by the gallery for the Altenew March Challenge: From Places Abroad-France, it is full of INCREDIBLE projects with a French flare!
Thanks for stopping here!
LauraJane:)

Altenew is also having a card drive celebrating Parents


8 comments:

Tanja said...

so pretty and delicate

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful LauraJane and I LOVE seeing the Sweet Pea sequins!!

Unknown said...

OMG!! I love love this card! so pretty!!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card... really love the way you used the birch tree image to create your background!

Enderby said...

Awesome card. Looking at the card I feel like I am in France.

lostinpaper said...

I would never have thought to stamp out the background like you have, it looks incredible! What a fabulous card LauraJane!

ElizStewart said...

Just lovely!

Marika said...

I'm with Therese!! WOW!! Seriously, I looked at your card like for minutes and I was actually aweing (is that a word) your background and thinking what you used in it! So so beautiful, LauraJane!! Thanks for using my set.