Tuesday, August 9, 2016

CALLING ALL ARTISTS - SPECIAL CHALLENGE

Hello!
Excited to join in the CALLING ALL ARTISTS - SPECIAL CHALLENGE at Ellen Hutsons PIN-SIGHTS CHALLENGE.
I can do that:)) having just received new goodies to play with, I thought it the perfect opportunity to try them out:)) This one uses ALTENEW's  FLORAL SHADOW and REMEMBER THIS sets along with MANY THANKS from EH.

Never one to simply stamp one layer for an image, I grabbed some tiny stamps from the REMEMBER THIS set to add quick details to each bloom from the FLORAL SHADOW.
The Altenew Crisp Inks blend beautifully:))

  • Buttercream, Warm sunshine and Rouge for the blooms.  
  • Frayed Leaf and Forest Glad on the leaves.

HA Copper EP makes the Word die POP!! and I could not resist adding dots of irRESISTible copper for extra flair:)) as well as Copper metallic thread for a touch of charm.


 I hear there is a NEW RELEASE on it's way soon from Essentials By Ellen ...SO EXCITED about that!

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

8 comments:

  1. That spray of string is so interesting and clever! Awesome work, LauraJane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a shoe in LauraJane, this is marvelous!! So PRETTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous!!! Love the printed look of those flowers!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh! I think I will just sit here and admire your card for a while! I really really love yellow!

    I will pray that Ellen welcomes you to the team - she'd be crazy not to!!

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely card. Love your colours and your flower arrangement.

    ReplyDelete

Simply splendid to hear from you!

01 09 10