Find me on these platforms

February Challenge at STAMPlorations

Hello! Happy Friday:)
There is a NEW Theme and Sketch challenge at STAMPlorations.
Theme:
So what is Retro?....anything and everything vintage; with a vintage theme or feel; vintage/old elements and ephemera; retro design
I went for both Theme and Sketch:)) Ric-Rac is always Retro, right?!
Using ALLLLLL the pretty flower stamps:)) in retro colors too.
Stamps sets used:
Here are the links to my fellow teamies' Blogs.
Stop by to see what they have created for your Inspiration!!


Thanks for stopping by!

 LauraJane:)

Remember to use my CODE for a discount:))

PRIZES:))

Theme & Sketch Challenge (1st Friday of the month)

- $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the T&S challenge team- $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks
- If there are 50 or more entries: 1 random winner of product of choice (3x5 stamp set OR 2 standard size stencils OR 1 CUTplorations word/phrase die)

4 comments:

Ina G said...

OMG LauraJane this is just gorgeous. So summery colourful and an amazing layout. I love the ric rac. WOWZA!

Lisa Elton said...

Incredible stamping LauraJane, this is pretty!

Suchi said...

I am always amazed by the way you do florals! This card is so pretty!! I Love it Laura!! :)
Suchi xx

McStamper said...

Love your beautiful card. Wonderful design with the different products.