Find me on these platforms

Inspired By All the Little Things Challenge #43

Hello! Happy Weekend to ya!
Would you look at that inspiration photo for Inspired By All the Little Things..LOVE all those patterns and textures.
Here is that card that came from ogling all the lovely details.
I used two layers of the Geometric Lattice Coverplate Die from The Ton, one in black and the other in gold. Offsetting them just a wee bit to allow the black layer to show. Spray adhesive makes gluing them together a breeze. I like how some of the tiny pieces of the die are left randomly in place for a not so perfect pattern.
Now for the pop of raspberry I stamped and cut three Fresh Cut Garden Roses in Orchid Crush, Grand Fuchsia, and Pink Derby. Added some deep pink foliage from Penny Black. And a marbled Waffle Flower to mimic the circles in the photo.
Two layers of Thanks for the sentiment...one in Gold and the top in black.
Then I ended with sprinkling a few black sequins across the blooms:))

The ever so Lovely and FUN Michele Ferguson of I Card Everyone is our Guest artist this week!

I had to share her photo as I just LOVE her mischievous smile:))

Check out our Design Team's Creations:))

Kimberly Lackenbach 

Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp


Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow

Wanda Cullen

Hope you will join us in the challenge!
The linky will close on Friday, 17 February at 11:59am. (PST)

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

HA! Oh you know me that well? Yes! =]
You've created the most gorgeous bouquet in honor of that gorgeous thing in the photo! Glamorous, geometric, gorgeous creation!
=]

Patti said...

Hello Laura Jane : )

This card is so pretty!! I have missed so much on your blog and seeing all your wonderful creations. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and prayers! : ) I've needed them!!

I am feeling much better and hope to be back to blogging soon.

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow! That layered geometric design is so stunning! LOVE your design!

Karren said...

That geometric background is amazing and looks fabulous behind the pink flowers!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your layered cover plates and your beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

HJ said...

Love this design and colors. The geometric layers are so pretty with the beautiful flowers on top. Love the juxtaposition of the gold and black layers and sentiment. Great job! (Beautiful picture of Michele.)

Lisa Elton said...

WOWZA, this is incredible!! Your background layered die cuts have a terrific art deco look. Pretty pretty card!