The Ton has 18 new stamps, 13 dies and 14 Couture Mixes for their new Spring 2017 Release which includes up to three free gifts with purchases. For more information on The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton’s blog. All new release products are available now!
Welcome to The Ton's Spring 2017 Release Blog Hop! If you are hopping along from the beginning you should be arriving from Justine Hovey's Blog.
Here is my first card: Using the new Sunflower Bouquet . Heat embossed with Gold EP then Colored with Ziggys..now available in the Boutique!! Sentiment is inked with Noir..my FAVORITE black ink:) Double Stitched Rectangle die LG used to trim to a perfect A2 card.
For my next card, I used the Wildflower Banner stamp as a border buy inking and stamping on the edge of the white CS.
For coloring with Alcohol markers the Caviar Hybrid ink works beautifully without ant smudging. I trimmed the panel down with the Double Stitched Rectangle die Small..I like how this makes a perfect 1/4" border on an A2 card base.Sentiment is from The New Pretty stamp set inked with Caviar. Embellished with Blue Lagoon Couture Mix:)
My Final Card from the Spring 2017 Release: Uses Dearest Peony watercolored with Ziggys.
- For this piece I wanted to use No-line coloring so I stamped the image in the palest gray available in the shop, Crystal Pewter onto watercolor paper.
- After coloring the bloom and leaves, I made a mask to I could create a mixed media BG
- Made a wash of color using the ziggys.
- Swiped Distress Metallic stain Pewter over parts of the panel.
- Then stamped butterflies from Beautiful Butterflies 1, 2, and 3 in Cobalt Breeze.
- Inked up The New Pretty in Found Topaz,
- The tint sentiment words are inked with Light Onyx.
- Finished with Blue Lagoon Couture Mix as embellishment.
Your next stop on the Hop is Amy Kolling..before you go, be sure to leave a comment, tell me what's on YOUR list from The Ton's Spring 2017 Release.
BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Five $25 gift certificates to The Ton's shop will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on . Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.