Find me on these platforms

Fresh Tulips

Once again I'm in LOVE with the inspiration photo for the new challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things #57
This is a One Layer card using TULIP from Altenew and a bit o'masking to mimic the vast number of tulips in the photo. I also added a touch of interest to the BG with the SKETCHED LINE stencil. All inks are CRISP INKS:)

Can't wait to see how you are Inspired By!!


Our guest artist this week is Shari MacLaughlin stop by the blog to learn more about her:)
And here is the list of my teammates to see how they were inspired:)
Kimberly Lackenbach

Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp
 Sharp Designs

Laurel Seabrook (Guest Designer)

Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow

Wanda Cullen

10 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely work. Such pretty tulips!

Barbara said...

This is gorgeous!

Karen Day said...

Wow - amazing masking to make your tulip bouquet! Such a soft & pretty card :o)

Lisa Elton said...

Your soft colored tulips are perfectly lovely!

Nicole Robinson said...

This card is gorgeous! Tulips are my favorite flower and you have made them wonderfully!!

clelie said...

It is beautiful...looks like a printed 'Hallmark' card...I hope you understand what I mean...its softness is displayed from top to bottom! I love it!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW, LauraJane, this is one gorgeous card! Beautifully done!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, LauraJane! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS! I love this stamps...perfect inspired card!!!

Marcie Sharp said...

So pretty LauraJane! Great job with the masking...makes for a gorgeous effect.