- I masked off the sides of an A2 white CS then brushed ink over the ETHNIC FLUTTER 1 stencil..this is a large stencil, approx. 4"x7" in size. I placed it over the open area three times in different positions using gradient colors of yellow and peach:)
- Removed the stencil and the masks
- Placed ALL the word sentiments from Trendy Spring Blooms
- Inked them in coordinating shades of color
- Stamped some of the BLOOMs, from the same set,in shades of gray
- Trimmed the finished panel with the largest Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Die
Hope to see you playing along! You have until the end of the month to add your card to the gallery.