Find me on these platforms

Vintage Flowers with video:))

Hello There!
I have a card and short video of the process for the Altenew May 2017 Inspiration Challenge. The colors are so Cheerful in the inspiration photo!! And I REALLY enjoyed watching MAY's video:)



The main stamp set used is Vintage Flowers with the Halftone Smile and coor. die. All inks are mini cube collection Crisp Inks from Altenew: Red Cosmos, Red Sunset, and Rose Petal

I started with white A2 sized CS then Stamped and layered to my heart's content! There is just a kiss of Lacy Scrolls too:) The SMILE die cut is colored with two of the Artistic Markers: R302 and R304
The greens I used for the leaves are Forest Glade and Bamboo.
I made a quick video of the process..with just a tiny bit of talking...The video was so fast I could not keep up except for the beginning and the end:)) #ALWAYSLEARNING
You can watch it HERE:

Hope it inspires you to get creative!! Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to catch all my videos!



Altenew is having a SALE! here are the details:
Receive a FREE Morning Glory stamp set when you order a stamp set from the Floral Beauty Collection. It will be added to cart automatically. Limit one per customer. Not valid on previous orders. Offer valid May 8th, 2017 through Thursday, May 11th, 2017 at 11:59 PM EDT
.  

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane

6 comments:

Jeannean said...

I loved your video! This is a fun card too; I love it!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is such a beautiful card LauraJane. A great video!

Diana K said...

Wow! Totally love, LauraJane.

Virginia L. said...

Thanks so much for playing Altenew May Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS, LauraJane!

Unknown said...

Hi LauraJane,
What are the beautiful gloves you are wearing? I must admit being torn between watching the symmetry and colors of your card take shape and trying to figure out if your floral gloves had an obvious brand name. My arthritis gloves are boring beige.
Both are lovely.
Thanks Ce Ce

LauraJane:) said...

Hello CeCe! I had to stop and think when I had gloves on in the video..then realized they are not gloves at all, but a jacket that has sleeves with THUMB HOLES..However, an idea came to me!! ANY LONG sleeved knit top could be cut off to COVER the arthritis gloves you have.
Simply slit the seam enough for a thumb hole. The possibilities are only as limited to the shirts you may find in the stores:)
That particular jacket is FILA brand. I wear long sleeves with thumb holes to hide the dreadful eczema on my hands and wrists.
Thanks for watching the video and for the question!