Find me on these platforms

Inspired By #62

Making RAINBOWS for today's card Inspired By All the Little Things #62


 I used the BAMBOO ROSE stamp set from Altenew along with my MISTI and SPECTRUM AQUA markers to create a RAINBOW of blooms:) The sentiment from the new Build-a-Flower: Ranunculus  worked perfectly with this card.

Can't wait to see how you are Inspired By!!
Our guest artist this week is the fabulous Amy Kolling stop by the blog to learn more about her:)
And here is the list of my teammates to see how they were inspired:)
Kimberly Lackenbach

Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp
 Sharp Designs

Laurel Seabrook (Guest Designer)

Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow

Wanda Cullen

Tracey McNeely

This is the last challenge until September.
Have a GREAT SUMMER!

LauraJane:)

8 comments:

KimCreate said...

Super pretty card with all that fantastic flower fun going on! Happy summer

ElizStewart said...

WOW... this is spectacular! I have never used Spectrum Aqua Markers...but I love what you have done with them!

clelie said...

I love the playfulness of this design! ♥

HJ said...

Beautiful card, Laura Jane. I love the bright colors in the rainbow design with the pretty flowers. Maya Angelou did have some wonderful sayings. I love this one. Have a great day!

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! LOVE your use of the Nuvo watercolor pens and that lovely silver panel layered behind your images. Beautiful design!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a delightful card Laura Jane, wonderful colors and design!

Marcie Sharp said...

Gorgeous! You're right; that sentiment IS perfect for this card, and challenge.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Laura Jane!