Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders Small Die Of The Month Kit – November 2018




Hello everyone, I'm excited to share a few cards made with the HOLIDAY GREETINGS - SMALL DIE OF THE MONTH CLUB at Spellbinders! As you can see in the photo above, there are several word dies in this kit..MERRY, HAPPY, BRIGHT, NEW, YEAR, &, CHRISTMAS. These make creating holiday cards quick and EASY :)

The first set of cards feature the cute deer.
 The DEER die can be used in so many ways...leaving the tiny pieces in or out, Spots or no spots, adding the antlers is always FUN :)

The SPOTS don't have to be spots, I used them as hoof-prints on this card.
The BOW is a favorite of mine! I have plans for using that on other cards besides Christmas.

 The next set has some mixed media sprays on the BRANCHES...I LOVE how the 'ghost' images of the sprayed dies can be used for a cardfront! Take a look:

 A Gloriously sized Ampersand! '&'



 I REALLY like how all the letters and dot to the 'I' are all attached..which make simple gluing!
Stop by SPELLBINDERS and check out the DIE of the MONTH CLUB KITS and Membership information.

Thanks for taking a look, hope your day is Blessed!

LauraJane :)

No comments: