so Victorian Velvet Distress ink and Autumn Rose from PTI were my inks of choice. Then added a splash of Silver embossing powder to the frame for some more bling.
As you can see, I'm still in the DIE-CUT mode from playing along with the
This one goes out to a dear young lady, whom we hope to see more of in the future:)
Thanks for looking!
- Neenah solor white cardstock
- PTI Shakers + Sprinkles dies
- SSS Butterfly Trendrils Die
- MFT - Die-namics - Mini Doily Circles
- Martha Stewart butterfly punches
- Distress Ink
- PTI Ink
- Various sequins
- Hero Arts Tapestry Script Background
- IO stamps Cover-a-Card Gingham