Find me on these platforms

Summer challenge at Jane's Doodles and SSS



While Jane from Jane's Doodles is on vacation, she has posted a Summer challenge. It ends today!

I almost missed it!


I used a technique taught  in  SYS2  day 6 by  Donna Mikasa. I love the look of BATIK it gives.
Doodle Blooms is the set I used from Jane's Doodles. Perfect for SUMMER flowers in the Sunshine!
Jane is offering a FREE DIGI if you want to play along but do not own any of her stamp sets.
The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.
SSS Wednesday Challenge is Summer as well:)
Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

5 comments:

Lin said...

Summer on a card, Laura Jane! Love it! Also the little strips of paper?/washi? you added!

LauraJane:) said...

Oh yes, That is washi on the side.:)

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL! I adore the summery color,, Laura Jane! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Summer Challenge!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Barb Ghig said...

I'm loving all that summery yellow on this card, Laura Jane! And, your butterfly is amazing! Such a pretty card and perfect for both challenges, too!