Find me on these platforms

HAPPY PTI October 2014 Blog Hop

Hello. Hope your weekend has been a blessing!
Today I'm sharing a card I made for the October 2014 Blog Hop Challenge at Papertrey Ink.


Here is the color combo I chose 

But it was this photo that got me thinking cozy!

For the "sweater" I used Background Basics: Super Chevron on the Phrase Play #5 Die.


I ADORE the new Freshly Fallen snowflakes!
This set could be used all year long as Spirograph elements:)  YAY!!


Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)


16 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

So perfect! Love these colors together!

Nancy Penir said...

Total fun Laura Jane! Great die to showcase these happy colors!

Kay D said...

What a great card- the chevrons look amazing in those colors- may just have to "borrow" that idea!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I thought that was patterned paper -- fabulous stamping! Wonderful card!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Very cute! Love the chevrons in these colours.

Nancy Guse said...

Happy and fun, great colors!!

Marcia Hill said...

Fun, fun card! Love the colors and the chevrons with the snowflakes...too cute! :0)

BethieJ said...

Your card is so PRETTY!! Love the chevrons!!
Happy Hopping!! :)
Have a GREAT day!!

PStanley said...

Really pretty card using this colour combo!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you have used the colors - such a pretty card!

Marge said...

Such a HAPPY card and so very fun, sure to bring it's recipient a smile!!!

Veronica Z said...

What a fun design with so much color! I love it!

Kelly Latevola said...

So very cool! I love how to connects through the window!! Awesome design :)

Darnell said...

This is such an awesome modern winter card, Laura Jane! I love everything about it and appreciate the inspiration since I just purchased that happy die and it's still NBUS!! Hugs, Darnell

Analia Cristina said...

Hi,this is a very nice and beautiful card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a happy, cheerful card....