Find me on these platforms

Virginia's View Challenge #11 (Clean Slate)

Finally some time to play with Virginia's View!
We are back to school full time after the holiday break so there is little time to spare these days..
But with a bit of "starving artist time"... ie... crafting on our lunch break... here is my card for the challenge CLEAN SLATE:

I used two new sets from Waffle Flower: In Every Way and Pattern Play.
The sentiment is from STAMPlorations: SENTIMENT BUILDERS: Thank You



Thanks for stopping by!
LauraJane:)


5 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

LauraJane, how do you get your splatters so perfect?! I'm super jealous! This design is so fresh and bubbly! Love it.

Virginia L. said...

LOVE the burst of colors! Seeing this card makes me realize how much I miss the flower blooms! Thanks for bringing Spring to me, Laura Jane! Love the splatter, too! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge!

LauraJane:) said...

Becca some days the splatters just work out right:)
For this card I smooshed the ink pad on a craft mat, added one spritz of water. Then took a wet #4 brush, dipped it in the ink and tapped it straight down across my finger. If you tap at an angle the splats are less round and show more movement. You decide which shape you want:)
Happy Splatting!!

Betty Wright said...

Love the colors, embossing, and graphic design look! Fabulously done!

Virginia L. said...

Wow, just wow...I came back to have another look...one layer beauty!