Find me on these platforms

It's never too late

You all may know that last weekend was my daughter's wedding.
It was Beautiful! The Lord gave us a window of clear skies and no rain for the day:) I praise Him for that gift, as the reception was held at our home...200 plus people...what would have we done if it had rained?
So we kind of missed celebrating Father's day.  But as the tittle says It's never too late:)
My dad is a VERY patient man, he would not mind if we continued without a fuss over him, but I think he is worth the mention and the time. I adore my dad:)
So here is the card I made for him.
 I used a SSS stencil and stamps from various SSS sets.
I'll be linking up to the SSS Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

Hope you have a Blessed weekend.
LauraJane:)


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful and worth the wait!!

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card :) i love the soft look of it :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!