The possibilities are endless with this set:)
here is the first card I created:
- I stamped the LOTUS image in Khaki on Distress water color paper
- fussy cut and placed a mask over the flower
- Stamped the stem in Khaki as well
- used some liquid mask on that and let dry.
- Wet the background with clean water and colored with ZIG markers
- here are the ZIG colors I used
- Once the background was dry I inked up various Distressed Floral Swirls with the markers and stamped over the masks
- Stamped the sentiment in black
- Highlighted the bloom with Clear Wink of Stella
There is a bit of shimmer! So very hard to photograph:)
Here is the set and another card I created by stamping/masking several of the images and coloring with zig markers.
How the mini release hop works:
- Comment on this post.
- Visit the designers' blogs and comment on their featured project(s).
- Commenting closes on Friday, August 7, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-7).
- We'll randomly select a winner of the stamp set from comments left on all the blogs and announce it on Sunday, August 9.
click HERE to find all the stops in the hop for your chance to win this set.
Want to increase your chances of winning?
- Share the link to this blog post on your Facebook status. Make sure to tag your post with #lotuslove and #stamplorations
- When you visit the designers' blog posts, pin their cards to your Pinterest board. Again, make sure to tag your pins with #lotuslove and#stamplorations
- Leave a second comment on this blog post telling us that you've done the above (include a link to your FB profile/page and/or Pinterest board).
Thanks for stopping by!