Time for the Waffle Flower Challenge for November:)
Masking is the Technique for the month.
Here is my card using:
- I used the flower dies from A BUNCH to create masks and placed them randomly on a white cardbase
- Inked a background with Distress in shades of yellow and orange
- Then Stamped a polka-dot pattern from Pattern Play
- Removed the masks
- Stamped flowers and leaves on BG, added a bit more color on flower petals with Distress markers then set aside.
- Die cut monkey "Faye"
- masked and stamped images
- Colored with distress markers
- Die cut Medium Flower from A Bunch, Stamped flower images
- Die cut the Holiday Label 1
- Stamped and embossed sentiment on Label
- Adhered Flower, Monkey and Label to the background panel
- Mounted on white A2 sized card
- SMILED because I LOVED how the card turned out:))
Hope you take time to play along at Waffle Flower!
Stop in and see what my other Teamies have made to inspire you!
Thanks for stopping by!