I created some TINY valentines using the new sketch at SugarPea Designs.
My daughter Meghan named them Valen-Tinies:))
This one is 3x4"
This one is 2.5x4"
Here is the sketch that inspired these simple Tinies, using the
Hope you will link up your creation in the gallery! There is a $75 SugarPea Designs Gift Certificate up for grabs! Check out all of the rules HERE.
and PLAY ALONG!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 credit to the SPD online store!!!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS38 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Be sure to click through to see what all the other Challenge DT have for your Inspirational pleasure!