Find me on these platforms

August Challenge at STAMPlorations

Hello!
There's a new Challenge at STAMPlorations.
I used a small portion from a page in the new COLOR BLOOMS COLORING BOOK as the focalpoint for my card.  And the SMILE word die.
Here is my card:

After coloring the page with Ziggys I cut the rectangle out with the CUTplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies . Then adhered it to a cardbase that was stenciled with Botanical Lush. Added some Happy little splatters and Washi. Finished the whole thing off with a  SMILE word die colored with coordinating Distress inks.

I followed the Sketch for August.
 

Our Guest Designers for the month of August are:
Be sure to check out what the other STAMPlorations Gals have for your visual delight!
LauraJane --that's me:)


Thanks for stopping by!

Laurajane:)



5 comments:

Suchi said...

Such a stunning card!! LOve your coloring!!

Becca Cruger said...

Well isn't this just bright and fabulous?! I never thought about using coloring books in cards... I guess maybe it would change my mind about them! Gorgeous make!

Lisa Elton said...

Another masterpiece LauraJane!! Love the leaves in the background!!

Patti said...

Oh LauraJane! this is stunning : ) I love that amazing color book image! and you brought it to life! : )

Patti

Virginia L. said...

SO awesome and creative, LauraJane! Those coloring books are amazing, aren't they!? Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Fabulous Florals” Challenge! Fabulous colors and design. Well done!