Hello! I'm joining in on the August Challenge at ABNH where a POP of COLOR is the theme.
The Ton is the Sponsor for this one and I wanted to create with the Graceful Rose stamp set and Geometric Lattice Cover Plate.
- I started out by creating a panel of "newsprint" CS and stamped the rose with Dark Roast dye ink from The Ton. Heat embossed the rose in clear for a nice sharp coloring line:))
- Then I smooshed the inkpad onto my craft mat and colored the rose with my waterbrush and just a bit of Dark Brown Ziggy.
- Fussy cut the rose and set it aside.
- I found another panel that had the Floral Border Cling stamp inked with Lemon Drop Dye and and Vanilla Cupcake.
- Cut the Geometric Lattice Cover Plate from PTI RUSTIC WHITE cardstock.
Here are the three pieces before putting them together.
I felt the Lattice and Floral Border was a bit to stark so I sponged some Dark Roast onto them...then the Floral border panel was too dark so I swiped Hampton White Pigment ink acrossed it. Not sure if I was pleased with all the darkening outcome but could not go back from there:))
The POP of COLOR was the Lemon Drop colored banner with the sentiment and Pink Lemonade Couture mix. (I DO LOVE the names of the products at The Ton:)) they are often food related!)
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you take some time to create soon:))