There's a new challenge at STAMPlorations.
MONOCHROME...that's my go-to-when the mojo is low.
Here is my card.
- I started out by cutting a fourth of a page from COLOR BLOOMS coloring book and colored with Aqua Spectrum Noir without water. (The ink, by itself, mixes nicely with out the H20.)
- I then cut and matted the piece onto Black CS with the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle then added a Burnt orange polka-dot triangle for more interest.
- THANKS word die was a quick and easy finish for this MONOCHROME card:))
Be sure to check out what the other STAMPlorations Gals have for your visual delight!
LauraJane --that's me:)Suchi
READY TO PLAY?
Please keep in mind our simple guidelines:
- Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK (although please don't link up a project you've created for the sole purpose of promoting another company; those projects will be deleted or will not be considered in the running for winner or top pick.)
- Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your main blog. (This makes it easy for us to find and comment on your entry.)
- If you have word verification turned on, our design team may not be able to leave a comment, so please consider turning it off.
- Link back to this challenge post (not just our main blog) to encourage others to play too. Entries not linking back to our challenge will be deleted.
- Link up by Friday, September 30, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- Have fun creating your project(s)!
~ The STAMPlorations™ girls