And here we are on the LAST day of The Ton release week, yes, it's Monday..but this makes it a GREAT Monday!..ALL new items will be in the store for purchase TODAY:))
The Ton has 23 new stamps for their Fall 2016 Release (18 clear stamps, 5 rubber cling) which include the Christmas Poinsettia set - a mini 2x3 stamp set which will be included in all orders over $100 (before shipping and taxes). . For today we are sharing 5 new stamp sets..I will be using 4 of the five in today's cards.
First up: Brushed Merry .....what's not to LOVE about this hand lettered sentiment set!
- I began by stamping the cones from Holiday Cones in Warm Hazelnut, Aspen Cocoa and Found Topaz
- The branches attached to the cones in Dark Roast
- Masked the cones
- Stamped the Branches from Outline Holiday Cones in Basil Mojito and Hot Tourmaline removed the masks and stamped some more pine needles over the top of the cones.
- used some distress ink for the splatter and shadows
- Heat embossed MERRY in Copper EP and fussy cut around it..... stuck it on the base with Tombow mono tape
- Heat embossed CHRISTMAS in Copper EP
- cut the panel with Double Stitched Rectangle Dies
Next we have Poinsettia Garden Background and Brushed Cheers..Effie has done it again! She has created a FABULOUSly detailed background stamp...easy to quickly color:))
This was the last card I made for the Release, and it was the easiest...I LOVE these HUGE 6x6 background stamps!
- Clear heat embossed the Poinsettia Garden Background stamp on white CS
- Inked it heavily with Distress inks and hit it with a few darker coordinating Ziggys and H20 for the shadows.
- cut the panel with Double Stitched Rectangle Dies And made a smaller frame in white CS and
- Placed some Wintergreen Frost couture mix under the acetate, cut to the size of the frame, to create a shaker.
- Stamped Brushed Cheers on blue vellum, fussy cut around it and stuck it on top with Tombow mono.
Free stamp set with $100 purchase:)
CHRISTMAS POINSETTIA MINI All new products (stamps and couture mixes) will be available in the shop on Monday, September 26 at 7am (EST).
- If you spend over $100, Effie will include our 2x3 Layered Christmas Poinsettia mini stamp into your order as a free gift with your purchase.
- The incentive stamp will be included in your order until supplies last. This does not apply to prior purchases.
- Outline Holiday Cones inked in Found Topaz and Deep Emerald
- Holly leaves from Holiday Cones inked in Soft Garden, Bright Fern, Deep Emerald and Everglade Moss..
- Mini Poinsettias and Berries from Holiday Cones inked with Rose Quartz and Valentine Red
- Love the added ELF STOCKINGS couture mix!
Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix –
Free with $75 purchase* See promo details below *
There are two new gifts with purchases for this release!
- For all purchases of $75 (before taxes and shipping), Effie will include our new Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix with your order.
- For all purchases over $100 (before taxes and shipping), Effie will include the Hazelnut Kisses mix and a mini 2x3 Christmas Poinsettia set in your order!
- This promotion does not apply to prior purchases and is only available until October 3 or until supplies last .
|Holiday Border, |
4.5 x 5.75 Rubber
|Christmas Poinsettia Mini|
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS:
- Leave a comment on The Ton blog on each day of Release Week (1-4) for a chance to win one of four $25 gift codes to the shop.
- There are additional $10 gift code giveaways that you can also win by leaving comments on the Design Team member blogs on each day of Release Week. So there are an additional 7 gift codes up for grabs!
- The comment period for the Daily Release and DT Giveaways will close on Thursday, September 29 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be chosen at random and announced thereafter.
Here is the list of Blogs to visit for MORE The TON STAMPS inspiration:))