EEEK! here we are! The first day of September!
Which means there is a NEW challenge at The Ton Challenge Blog.
We have a lovely MOOD BOARD to work with:)
Yep! It's that time of year again, Pumpkin Spice and Glorious Autumn colored leaves.
Here is my take:
- I STRETCHED my Dies..by using the WAVE coordinating Die to get the initial swirling leaves shape.
- Then I stamped several leaves from AUTUMN FOLIAGE stamp set onto said WAVE diecut and several more leaves on another piece of white CS and cut them out using the coordinating dies.
- Adhered the wave and leaves to a white card front with liquid glue
- Stitched around the edges with my sewing machine..added more leaves,
- Splattered some black and copper ink for depth and interest
- trimmed and matted the panel to a cardbase inked with Spiced Chia
- Cut 5 layers of CS with the BIRTHDAY word die, stacked and heat embossed it with COPPER EP.
- Stamped HAPPY from Party Fans stamp set and created a small banner
LOST the tiny "PIPP" of the letter 'i' so used one drop of Nuvo Drops - Metallic Copper Penny....to match perfectly:))
Inks used: Amber Citrine, Aspen Cocoa, Beach Blondie, Bright Fern, Found Topaz, Hollywood Star, Noir, Peach Blossom, Soft Garden, Valentine Red, Warm Hazelnut
Nuvo Drops: Copper Penny, Ebony Black
Hope to see you join in the fun for the SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE. Make sure you use at least one product from The Ton with a creation inspired by the Mood Board for this month to be entered to win a $50 shopping spree to The Ton’s store!
Thanks for stopping by!