The first Sunday that we implemented this rule, I played with the Sketchy Floral stamp set and Floral Drape stencil from Altenew.
I used a stencil technique learned years ago:
- Ink up the back of the stencil with Crisp inks
- spritz with water and place onto white CS
- Let dry
- remove stencil, then see the magic:))
- Stamped the Sketchy Floral stamp over the top.
- Then I added more color with Markers and embossing to some,
- and even a bit of stitching to the last one.
Here are the results:))
And a closer look at each one:
Hope you enjoyed my cards...and MAYBE even try a day Unplugged:))
Linking each one to the Altenew November 2017 Inspiration Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!