- use the coordinating dies to cut out the colored Leaf Canopy images
- I inked a background with the new Pinstripe Stamp Set with crisp ink, BLUSH,**it's difficult to see*** then took the edge of the ink pad and lightly added a "blush haze" following the diagonal lines
- added black Splatter
- and a strip of black CS as well as a strip of Glitter tape from the shop
- I like the RETRO look of the sentiments in the leaf Canopy set.
- I inked white CS with the new background Pinstripe Stamp Set using crisp ink, BLUSH again and then cut love out and set the letters aside for another time.
- trimmed the pinstriped panel down and matted it onto an A2 sized
- panel inked with Blush
- layered a strip of black CS and a strip of Glitter tape among the colored Leaf Canopy images
- cut several layers of you from the Flower Arrangement Die Set, stacked them with liquid glue popped it into place
Moving on to some Sunny colored cards: featuring the Sweetest Peas Stamp & Die Bundle, Moroccan Mosaic Stamp Set, and Ditsy Print Stamp Set
I colored all the blooms with Artistic Markers:Y204, Y205, Y612, and Y823. Stems and Tendrils G554, G702, G715, and WG03
After coloring the Sweetest Peas, I cut them out with the coordinating dies.
- I inked a white panel with the Moroccan Mosaic Stamp Set for a hint of color using MORNING FROST crisp ink
- then used the graceful sweep of the largest sweet pea stem as a guide to trim that panel down
- spounged WARM SUNSHINE and FRESH LEMON onto another panel
- stamped the sentiment, from Leaf Canopy stamp set, with FRAYED LEAF
- arranged the die cut sweet peas onto the from of the card with tape runner and dimensional tape
- I added splatter with a fine brush and watered down crisp inks
- Inked the sentiment, from Leaf Canopy stamp set, with
- Then embellished the finished card with a few NUVO drops in coordinating colors
- I inked the Ditsy Print Stamp three times with MORNING FROST crisp ink. then added the second layers of leaves with Frayed Leaf and Soft Lilac on the smaller leaves.
- The pretty yellow flowers are inked with Pocket Full of Sunshine mini cubes
- The Neighborhood Home die set created the sweetest 'home embellishment' for the PERFECTLY true Sentiment fond in the Ditsy Print Stamp Set
- I started by placing a circle mask for the center of my card,
- Then stamped Moroccan Mosaic several times..The shadow effect of the was achieved by inking first with Aqualicious, then rotating the my panel once to the right re-inking with Teal Cave rotating again and inked with Dew drops crip ink.
- I LOVE how easy it is to create a varied frame for the sentiment by using several rings from Fine Frames Circles Die