Find me on these platforms

SPELLBINDERS Inked Messages Collection by Stephanie Low

Hello Papercraft fans! 
I had the pleasure of creating with the new SPELLBINDERS Inked Messages Collection by Stephanie Low. I LOVE that each set has the stamp and  coordinating die to create quick projects!

ROUGH WATERS STAMP AND
DIE SET INKED MESSAGES
A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME STAMP
AND DIE SET INKED MESSAGES


 I started out by stamping all the images from both sets onto white cardstock then enjoyed coloring with Ziggy markers. Then I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. Let's take a closer look at each one!

First up I have the anchor from ROUGH WATERS STAMP AND DIE SET  layered onto a stenciled card front. 
Then I tried  a variation of a technique shared by Jennifer Mcguire, called Set Back Stamping.

  • Since I already had the images cut out and glued into place, 
  • I laid a 1.5" colored cardstock border over the top my card 
  • Lined up the coordinating dies over the images( anchor, and sentiment) below, 
  • Taped the dies to the border.  
  • Lifted the border up from the cardfront and took it to my cutting machine. 
  • Then popped up the cut  border pieces with dimensional foam tape; leaving the colored  anchor image and sentiment receding, yet highlighted by the bold border.


Moving on to the pretty Florals, I colored and cut out 3from ROUGH WATERS STAMP AND DIE SET INKED MESSAGES


 Layered with the swag from the August Large Die of the Month Kit, over a stenciled card front. 
 The coordinating die for the floral makes it EASY to arrange a pretty cluster that has dimension!

Lastly I have a card using A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME STAMP AND DIE SET 
Again, I used the  to cut a large "cloud" and layered it over a stenciled card front.

  • Stamped, colored and cut more envelopes to sprinkle down from the birds beak.
  • cut an extra bird shape from dark cardstock to serve as a shadow underneath the colored bluebird
  • Stamped the sentiment and added a tiny strip of cardstock to help ground cardfront visually
  • Kissed each heart with glossy accents


It was a successful day in the craftroom:) I adore how each of these cards turned out! Both of these Inked Messages Collection by Stephanie Low are in the shop now, as well as the August Large Die of the Month Kit.

PS. there IS a blog hop full of inspiration featuring the entire Special Moments & Inked Messages Releasecheck it out:))

Thanks for stopping by today! 



1 comment:

mindy1414 said...

I love these stamps and I love what you did with them. The flowers over the die cut swirls is beautiful and your bird is stunning (I've been wondering how to color that bird LOL, now I have a good image to follow). Thanks for sharing.