Well November is here and that means a NEW release of the
I'm excited to be on the inspiration Bloghop starting at Altenew Card Blog. If you are following from the start, you should be arriving from Svitlana's blog.
The full Hop list is at the end of this post.
It's never too early to think of getting bulbs set to bloom next spring! The Daffodil is a favorite of mine in the Narcissus pseudonarcissus family. Most of the varieties I have growing on our property have a gorgeous Salmon colored center. The new Build-A-Flower: Daffodil set has all the layers to build a bloom just like those in my back yard :)
For my first card I wanted to stay true to the white petals and vibrant colored center. Take a look:
- I inked the 4th image layer of the largest bloom in Build-A-Flower: Daffodil with Buttercream,Warm Sunshine, and Honey Maple crisp inks.
- For the center, Pink Pearl and Coral Berry and Honey Maple Crisp Inks
- Then I cut the bloom using the die from the set.
Love, LOVE all the possessive VIBES sentiments
- So I showcased one of them after inking an A2 sized cardfront with the Watercolor Stripes Stencil softly inked with Frosty Pink
- then I repeat stamped the sentiment with Frosty Pink and the final one in Corral Berry.
- Popped the bloom up on dimension foam and called it finished.
I went all out crazy with the blooms stamps and dies for the next card :)
- Each bloom is inked with Silver Stone Crisp ink for the outline images, and the shades from the Tea Party Mini cube set.
- Bamboo and Olive for the leaves.
- And just a bit of coloring from the Artist Markers for quick detail too.
- Once again I wanted the inspirational sentiment to stand out...heat embossed with Black EP onto a strip of cardstock inked with Coral Bliss
But first....of course there are Giveaways for Commenting:)
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $30 gift certificate to six lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Scrapbook Blog for a chance to win. Three winners will be announced on the Card Blog, and other three winners will be announced on the Scrapbook Blog on 11/7/2018.
I will draw a winner to receive a $20 gift certificate from comments leaft here on my post. A winner will be announced after 11/6/2018.
and the winner is.....
Blog Hop Order:
Thanks for stopping by. Hope your Day is Blessed!
****I am part of Altenew's affiliate program. Which means I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you every time you click through and purchase product(s) linked in this post. Thank you for your support!