Find me on these platforms

For the LOVE of Build-A-Flower at ALTENEW +20% OFF!

Happy Monday Y'all! 
Just popping in to share a great sale on the Build-A-Flower sets at Altenewone of my favorite collections! BAF for short :)


Here are my favorite BAF makes using each Build-A-Flower set: 
Click on the highlighted link below each card photo to be taken directly to the store.


Build-A-Flower: Peruvian Lily


 Build-A-Flower: Peony Blossom


Altenew Build-A-Flower: Hibiscus


Build-A-Flower: SAKURA BLOSSOM


Build-A-Flower: Cattleya


 Build-A-Flower: Rose


Build -A-Flower: Camellia


Build-A-Flower: Daffodil


Build-A-Flower Flourishing Zinnia


 Build-A-Flower: Anemone Coronaria

The 20% off all Build-A-Flower sets is for Monday November 12th, 2018 only.

Happy shopping!


Thanks for stopping by. Hope your Day is Blessed!
****I am part of Altenew's affiliate program. Which means I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you every time you click through and purchase product(s) linked in this post. Thank you for your support!
  
You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane.

No comments: