A Gem - Say It Big Series.
And when I noticed the Sketch, I chose to color the In Bloom: FANCY FRANGIPANIS.. because of the swirls:)) Now, I didn't go rainbow, but I thought of peppermints to make it more Holiday feeling:)) Flowers can be like candy, right?
So, here's my card:
- Heat set Silver embossing powder with the A Gem stamp set onto watercolor paper
- Then lightly linked In Bloom: FANCY FRANGIPANIS over the top, because of the embossing powder, anything that was over the top of the big words wiped off
- Then I used my watercolor markers to color the whole thing in.
- Trimmed the panel down with the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies and
- Added some splatters, Wink of Stella for a touch of sparkle on the "peppermints" and called it done!
I hope you take some time to create something to link up at STAMPlorations this month!
Have a Blessed Christmas season :)
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane