Find me on these platforms

STAMPlorations January Theme & Sketch Challenge

Happy New Year!!! 

The January Theme & Sketch Challenge at STAMPlorations begins today. I chose the Theme: STAMPS and ANIMALS for my card.. which I sent to Shery's daughter...I never seem to get birthday cards out on time!






The STAMPlorations porducts used for my card are: SMALLBIRDS, PARTY TIME stamps, and WARM WINTER WISHES PHRASE die and the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies

I trimmed the extra words from the WARM WINTER WISHES PHRASE die and saved WINTER for the sentiment:)
The rainbow washed panel was a piece created when learning how vibraint a new watercolor set can be. Then sprinkled with some ColorBurst powders as the paints were drying. That cute bird is colored with Alcohol markers.


I hope this inspires you to get out your papercrafting toys and create/share with us at the STAMPlorations  January Theme & Sketch Challenge.  As a refresher, I've copied/pasted the rules of play for your convenience.

THEME & SKETCH CHALLENGE GUIDELINES
This challenge starts on the first Friday of the month and ends on the last day of the month.

  • Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
  • You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK.
  • Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
  • You must display the challenge graphic in your post (if linking from your blog) and link back to the challenge post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
  • Link up by the last day of the month, 11:55 p.m. Pacific.

Hope your day is Blessed! 
LauraJane:)


You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane



3 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous card! I love the vibrancy of the colours and those little specks of powders add interest to the stripes.

Shelly said...

Such an awesome card!

Jean said...

Simply darling! Love that bird!