Find me on these platforms

February Theme & Sketch Challenge at STAMPlorations

Hello everyone! Here we are at February 1st :)

 I've got a very Heart filled card for the February Theme & Sketch Challenge at STAMPlorations. Since Valentine's Day is fast approaching, I went with the THEME: STAMPS and HEARTS, with a hint of the Sketch as influence.



Here is my card:

As you can see, I used all the pretty Blooms for a background :) I chose the flowers from  Bloom Factory and Big Bloom Factor that had heart shaped petals to go along with the theme.  Keeping with that idea, I used the hearts from Sketchy Coffee Cups stamped in green to be the leaves. The sentiment is from Frames and Flowers, I just LOVE the classic font on this:)
After the background was completed, I cut a large heart shape from the center, and inlaid several more smaller heart dies, inked in coordinating colors, to top off the card I cut the solid Shaker Balloons #1 Heart and sweet bow twice for added dimension and interest. popped thwe sentiment banner up with foam tape and called it done :) after a kiss of clear shimmer on the heart balloon and flower centers.

Hope this inspires you to play along with us at the February Theme & Sketch Challenge! You have until February 28th to link a project.
If you are joining the fun, here are the details for the THEME and Sketch challenge:
  • Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
  • You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK.
  • Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
  • You must display the challenge graphic in your post (if linking from your blog) and link back to the challenge post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
  • Link up by February 28, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.

Thanks for stopping by and have a Blessed day!
LauraJane :)

You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane.

3 comments:

Craftyfield said...

I love the stamped background and the layered hearts, great design!

Jeanne said...

Such a pretty background to show off those hearts, LauraJane! So bright and cheery!

Gail said...

The background is so fun - TFS