Find me on these platforms

MISSink stamps

Happy Easter weekend everyone! 

I have a card featuring another stamp and stencil from the NEW stamp company Miss Ink Stamps. You can read how I found them by clicking here.

Magnolia Sympathy is a beautiful 6x8" stamp set that has several sentiments allowing for more than sympathy cards. The simple outlines of the images make it perfect for coloring!

Here is my card:


To make the card:


  • Stamp several of each Magnolia Sympathy image onto Bristol Smooth cardstock using Silver Lake crisp ink
  • Colored with the Ziggys..Clean Color Real Brush Markers
  • Fussy cut each image set aside
  • Layered several pattern papers cut to an A2 size 
  • Dry embossed the Circle Harlequin stencil onto white cardstock
  • Lightly brushed Rose Quartz crisp ink with an oval brush through the stencil
  • Cut out the circle with a circle cutter
  • Layer the embossed circle onto yellow cardstock and trimm down to fit in the lower corner of the cardfront
  • Arrange the colored images and adhere to the card
  • Tuck in a few Botanical Sprigs cut from pink cardstock
  • Heat emboss the sentiment from Magnolia Sympathy stamp set onto a scrap of yellow CS, trimmed from the circle
  • Snuggle it up under the branch and arrangement with a scarp of pink paper
  • Gently tickle the ends of the leaves and blooms up to add a hint of dimension


 The  Circle Harlequin stencil is one of my favorite stencils in the first release from Miss Ink Stamps. I think it adds a subtle kiss of color behind the magnolia branch without over powering it.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I''l be back next Saturday with another creation from Miss Ink Stamps. I hope you are enjoying what I'm making and checking out the new store as well!

*****ADDING this to:
April Show & Share: with Virginia:)


Crafty Hugs, 
Hope your day is Blessed!

LauraJane :)

You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane


4 comments:

SD pooja said...

Beautiful card !

HJ said...

This card is stunning. Your coloring is amazing. Enjoy your day.

Virginia L. said...

Can this be any more BEAUTIFUL? I love each stroke and details! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

LauraJane:) said...

Thank you Virginia!