Today I have a card made for the STAMPlorations April Theme & Sketch Challenge. The card features the Theme for the month of April.
The STAMPloration products used in this card are, It's a Girl Thing: Kindness stamp set and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies - CUTplorations
It's a Girl Thing, onto Arches Cold Press watercolor paper and colored with the Altenew 36 pan watercolor set. Then added the Greenery and sentiment around the colored butterfly. The greenery Branches needed a bit of careful masking to add a few more bits and berries extending at the top. I found that small snips in the acrylic stamp allowed for more curved placement/positioning. (All images were inked with the lightest yellow ink I could find..Buttercream is my go-to.)
As you can see, I decided to add a wash of yellow as an afterthought...Which way do you like it? With or without the yellow background.
I really enjoyed water-coloring the images for this card! The 000 size brush made it easier to add the tiny details found in the stamped image.
- Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK.
- Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- You must display the challenge graphic in your post (if linking from your blog) and link back to the challenge post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by April 30th, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.