Find me on these platforms

STAMPlorations May Theme & Sketch Challenge

Happy Fri-YAY!
Today I have a card for the May Theme and Sketch challenge at STAMPlorations.
I simply could not pass up the THEME: CUPCAKES:) for a masculine birthday card.
Take a Look:

To make the card:

  • First I stamped a background using the PARTY MATES and KATHRYN'S BIG WISH stamp sets in blue, yellow, green and brown ink 
  • Then I softly brushed on some blue color with an oval brush
  • Added some splatter from metallic sprays
  • Stamped the sentiment from KATHRYN'S BIG WISH in black
  • Cut and assembled the scrumptious CUPCAKE Builder #1 dies from various pattern papers 
  • Cut a strip from a MAKE MARKS 2 stenciled with texture paste for embellishment 
  • Finished with few sequins and punched out circle from the stenciled paper for a cupcake topper:)





























Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to see your creations in the gallery at the  May Theme and Sketch challenge.






LauraJane:)
You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane.

3 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Lovely card, the background with all the stamping layers is gorgeous!

LauraJane:) said...

Thank you, so glad you like it!

Suchi said...

That background is beautiful! So is your card! :)