Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders July Card Kit of the Month

Hello everyone! 
Happy Independence Day to my Followers in the USA!!

Here are my cards for the Spellbinders July Card Kit of the Month
I hope you like these Summery-Mermaid cards as much as I enjoyed putting them together! I've made 7 cards so far:))

Take a LOOK:

This one features the Die-cut Mermaizing Mermaid that I have assembled in 
This sweet mermaid is Exclusive to the card kit.
The sentiment is from the stamp set in the kit, and it's an ADD ON ITEM that can be purchased separately.




These two feature several of the CARD CLUB KIT EXTRA items that are in the July kit but can be purchased separately as well.
The Colors in the paper pad are cooling to work with in this Midwest heat! The PUFFY foam glitter stickers are a quick and easy way to add a sentiment to any papercraft project.
Shellebrate Paper Pad  KPP-012 
Shellebrate Die Cut Shapes  KDC-008 
Shellebrate Foam Glitter Stickers  KSTK-018 



 I love the mermaid Die-cut shapes in the kit!!
I used Fancy Scalloped Edge Circles behind that pretty yellow clam shell.


 Freestyle collage for this next one:)) embellished with Gemstones from the kit, and a tassel made from embroidery floss- from my sewing stash.


How F U N are all these sweet water critters?!?!? all found in  Shellebrate Die Cut Shapes  KDC-008   
I added the happy face onto the pink starfish...
because it was having such a good time in the S P L A S H !!


And these two cards were made for my previous blog post using GLIMMER foil for some extra GLIMMER and shine paired with papers and die-cuts from the JULY card kit. 
Check out that post by clicking  here.


As I created with this kit I was struck with the idea that it would make a FABULOUS scrapbook or SUMMER travel journal using all the goodies inside. So don't limit your creativity to just cards!!!

***July CARD CLUB KIT EXTRASThese are available to everyone! not just Club kit members
Shellebrate Paper Pad  KPP-012 
Shellebrate Die Cut Shapes  KDC-008 
Shellebrate Foam Glitter Stickers  KSTK-018 
Shellebrate Stamp Set  KSTP-012 

SPELLBINDERS has a Club Kit of the Month for all kinds of paper craft needs!


And there are VALUE CLUBS for those who wish to join several monthly clubs for a great price!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today..Hope you are inspired to #NeverStopMaking!

Crafty hugs and paper kiss,

LauraJane :)

P.S. I am part of the affiliate program at SPELLBINDERS, so any purchase you make by clicking a link helps fuel my crafty addiction..at no extra cost to you!

You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane

#SpellbindersClubKits #NeverStopMaking #Spellbinders

No comments: